5-DAY ADVANCED FULL ARCH & BEYOND – Module III
Key Education Objectives:
During session III, students will learn computer guided implant placement and restoration using:
- Full Arch protocols
- Full Arch Techniques for the terminal dentition and the edentulous patient
- How many implants, what and where
- When to immediate load and when to delay
- Guided versus freehand full arch
- Pterygoid and zygomatic implants
- Digital Full Arch solutions
Specialist Guest Speakers:
OMFS: The pros and cons of full arch and zygomatic implant therapy
Prosthodontist: Full Arch occlusion and restorative solutions
FULL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FEE:
*Enrol in the Full Fellowship Program – save 12%
TOTAL COST: $20,995 + GST (normally $23,995 + GST)
WE ARE ACCEPTING ENROLMENTS NOW!
Park Hyatt, Sydney
Total Cost $7995 + GST
Save 12% if you enrol for the Full Fellowship Program
Provided materials will enable you to properly promote your newly acquired high-end services and improve case acceptance. Also included are financial documents, refund policies, front office and new patient protocol and communications and treatment letter templates.
40 CE units, EPA Registration course certificate, and course materials.