6-Day Basic To Intermediate Surgical
KEY EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
6-Day – Basic to Intermediate Surgical
One of the most comprehensive fundamental and advanced placement courses available. The groundwork laid in this program will provide the essential scaffold to launch your implant experience with peace of mind.
During this course, you will gain the experience of not only surucally placing the implants yourself but also extra experience through assisting. To achieve this, the course spaces are specifically limited to ensure minimum placement of implants for each dentist as well as maximum student to teacher ratios.
On this course you will learn all the basic and advanced skills needed for a sound beginning to your implant placement journey including:
- Necessary flap and suturing techniques
- Implant placement – not only edentulous but ALSO learn immediate placement techniques as well
- Implant placement in sites with simultaneous bone grafting
- Implant placement in sites that require simultaneous alveoloplasty AND bone grafting for adequate success.
- Each Doctor will place surgical between 8 – 10 implants
- Each Doctor will assist his or her partner with their 8 – 10 implants
FULL FELLOWSHIP + 1 LIVE PATIENT EXTERNSHIP
*Enrol in the Full Fellowship Program + 1 x Live Patient externship – save 12%
TOTAL COST: $36,995 + GST
(normally $41,990 + GST)
**Once Asia Pacific International flights resume….
FULL Registration is now available! – Book early, as places are limited…
July 16-18 & 23-25
Postponed to September 1st to 5th
VENUE: Mingara Dental & Implant Centre, Central Coast
(**normally Port Villa, Vanuatu)
*$20,995 + GST AUD
All materials and implants
• Certificate of attendance
• 48 CPD credits for 6-day programs
• Course manuals
• Special product discounts
• Continental breakfasts, and lunches