5-DAY ADVANCED IMPLANT PROSTHODONTICS PROGRAM
Key Educational Objectives
Implant Prosthodontics Topics:
Proper data collection, photography, and treatment presentations; principles of adhesive and biomimetic dentistry; material selection in esthetic implant and adhesive dentistry; framework designs for full-arch implant restorations; treatment concepts for the restoration of the edentulous mandible and maxilla; All-on-4® training; treatment consult for comprehensive cases; provisionalization and immediate loading techniques for full-arch and esthetic implant situations; final impressions for full-arch implant and tooth-borne cases; bite registrations for full-arch implant and tooth-borne cases; delivery of final prosthesis for implant and full-arch cases; review of patients who have received full-arch and esthetic restorations; discussions and guidelines for repair and maintenance in cases with treatment complications.
Concepts and controversies in occlusion; centric relation and face bow; concept of complete dentistry for oral implantology; occlusion for posterior teeth vs implants; introduction to equilibration; concepts in anterior guidance for teeth, dental implants, esthetics, and occlusion;
envelope of function.
Smile Design software hands-on and implant oriented occlusion on articulators workshop.
Provided materials will enable you to properly promote your newly acquired high-end services and improve case acceptance. Also included are financial documents, refund policies, front office and new patient protocol and communications, treatment letter templates as well as digital smile design keynote presentations that allow you to create the perfect digitally proposed treatment plans for your patients.
40 CE units, course certificate, course materials, Smile Design Software, and implant-oriented virtual articulators.
LIVE PATIENT SURGICAL EXTERNSHIPS
a. Basic to advanced surgery program
b. Advanced bone grafting procedures program
c. Full arch Immediate loading program
d. PRP/PRF with Phlebotomy Certification training program
Key Educational Objectives
A. BASIC TO ADVANCED IMPLANT SURGERY PROGRAM
A highly comprehensive program that covers a wide range of case selections. Doctors will gain hands-on
experience placing 16-24 implants per program. Each doctor will surgically place 8-12 implants and assist in
placing 8-12 implants.
Some of the procedures doctors will develop and strengthen during the program are;
• Flap and suturing techniques
• Implant placement in edentulous and immediate extraction socket sites
• Alveoloplasty and simultaneous bone grafting with implant placement
• Simultaneous bone grafting with implant placement
b. ADVANCED BONE GRAFTING PROCEDURES PROGRAM
For doctors with extensive experience placing implants and interested in learning how to perform advanced grafting procedures. Doctors will gain direct experience performing 8-10 advanced bone grafting procedures.
Each doctor will be assigned 4-5 surgeries and will assist in 4-5 surgeries. Surgeries are selected from the following procedures:
• Sinus elevation through lateral window
• Sinus elevation through osteotomy site
• Maxillary alveolar ridge expansion using a split-cortical technique
• Mandibular alveolar ridge expansion using pedicled sandwich plasty (PSP)
• Block bone grafting
PRP/PRF with PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATION
Program Objectives include:
• Feel comfortable performing phlebotomy procedures in your practice following completion of the course
• Review the science and biology behind autologous blood concentrates (PRP and PRF)
• Understand how the process works as well as the indications for proper use
• Apply your knowledge by performing at the course on live patients procedures that can benefit from PRP and/or PRF (including soft tissue grafting, socket preservation, bone grafting, sinus lifts, and surgical implant placement)
11-16 JANUARY 2021 – $13,995 USD
ADVANCED BONE GRAFTING PROCEDURES PROGRAM
19-24 JULY 2021 – $13,995 USD
EXTERNSHIP ALL ON 4 & FULL-ARCH IMMEDIATE LOADING PROGRAM
3-8 MAY 2021 11-16 OCTOBER 2021 – $13,995 USD
• All materials and implants
• Certificate of attendance
• 48 CE credits for 6-day programs
• 32 CE credits for 4-day programs
• Course manuals
• Special product discounts
• Continental breakfasts, lunches and dinners
c. ALL-ON-4® & FULL-ARCH IMMEDIATE LOADING PROGRAM
Program covers all aspects from treatment planning to surgical, prosthetic, and laboratory phases of the Full-Arch Immediate Loading procedures – for edentulous patients and those with terminal dentition. Each doctor will be assigned two All-on-4® / Full-Arch Immediate Loading cases and assist in two cases.
Doctors will learn the following:
• Evidence-based protocols for proper treatment planning of Full-Arch Immediate Loading cases, including treatment planning for All-on-4® cases
• How to properly place implants in the All-on-4® configuration
• How to perform the occlusal registration
• Prostheses design
• Biomechanics for the All-on-4® protocol
• All-on-4® occlusion
• How to fabricate provisional & definitive prosthetic options
• How to solve potential All-on-4® complications & more
MASTER OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY PROGRAM
The advanced surgical & prosthetic certificate of the Oral Implantology Program is designed for general dentists of all implant experience levels, as well as specialists in the field of prosthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics. The goal of the program is to provide doctors with the right tools for a successful career in implant dentistry.
The Australian Implant Institute and its world-renowned faculty have developed the most comprehensive curriculum focusing on essential information that is immediately useful to doctors, their staff, and their patients. Through in-class interactive lectures, online webinars, hands-on laboratory sessions, live-patient surgical experiences, and much more, participants will gain the highest level of knowledge and technical skills necessary to provide safe, appropriate, and efficient treatments.
Understanding the value of the time invested to complete the certificate of the Oral Implantology Program, CII offers a unique opportunity for doctors to fully customize their program track to best fit their availability while having the least impact on their practice.
The program consists of four modules for a total of 1,000 CE units: Didactic/In-Class Lecture Module, Live Patient Surgical Externship Module (perform 30+ surgical implant placements and 10+ bone grafting procedures), Advanced Implant-Oriented Prosthodontics Training, CAD/CAM Computer Guided Module (hands-on workshop focused on implant surgery), Academic and Research Module.
- Academic in-class learning.
- Hands-on LIVE patient training: Perform over 30 surgical implant placements and up to 10 bone grafting procedures on LIVE patients. All patients provided by the Australian Implant Institute. In addition, you will assist with just as many cases for more exposure.
- Hands-on All-on-4® training, including the restorative phase, on LIVE patients.
- Hands-on computer-guided implant surgery on LIVE patients
- Hands-on advanced implant prosthodontics training.
- Hands-on CAD/CAM training.
Research module with academic assignments.