Full Arch – 6 Days
KEY EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Full Arch – 6 Days
Arguably the pinnacle of implant dentistry. The AIA Full Arch immediate loading program is designed to take your implant dentistry to the next level allowing every procedure to be completed in-house.
The program will allow you to understand the fundamental principles that underpin successful Full Arch treatments and immediate loading including surgical planning and placement of implants through to the design of the prosthesis itself allowing you the clinician to not only communicate better with your dental lab but also enable greater control over the final outcome.
Every participant on the course will be assigned two Full Arch cases, one lower and one upper arch.
Further to this, the course has been designed with limited numbers to ensure pairing of Doctors allowing two cases of direct hands on and five cases of assisting hands-on and treatment planning with your partner.
During this course you will learn the following:
- Digital Workflow
- Restoration Solutions
- How to properly place implants in Full Arch configuration
- How to perform the occlusal registration
- Prostheses design
- Biomechanics for the Full Arch protocol
- Full Arch occlusion
- How to fabricate provisional and definitive prosthetic options
- How to solve potential Full Arch complications and more
FULL FELLOWSHIP + 1 LIVE PATIENT EXTERNSHIP
*Enrol in the Full Fellowship Program + 1 x Live Patient externship – save 12%
TOTAL COST: $36,995 + GST
(normally $41,990 + GST)
All applicants are pre-screened prior to registration
July 25th – 30th. 2022
October 17th – 23rd, 2022
VENUE: Brisbane Waters Private Hospital, Central Coast NSW
*$29,995 + GST
All materials and implants
• Certificate of attendance
• 48 CPD credits for 6-day programs
• Course manuals
• Special product discounts
• Continental breakfasts and lunches