5-Day: Intermediate Implant & Advanced Grafting
Key Education Objectives:
Advanced implant surgical techniques covered in this session include:
- GBR (Guided)
- Sinus Augmentation (transcrestal and lateral approach)
- Khoury plates and block grafting
- Immediate implants
- PET (partial extraction therapy)
- PRF and Growth factors (including Phlebotomy)
- Miscellaneous alveolar ridge expansion including ridge split and bone ring
- Implant complications and management
- Soft tissue
Specialist Guest Speakers:
Pharmacology: Medication in implantology and grafting
Periodontist: Soft tissue around implants ensuring longevity
PRF Expert: Applications of PRF in modern implantology (dental surgery)
WE ARE ACCEPTING ENROLMENTS NOW!
August 16th – 20th
Park Hyatt, Sydney
$7995 + GST
Provided materials will enable you to properly promote your newly acquired high-end services and improve case acceptance. Also included are financial documents, refund policies, front office and new patient protocol and communications and treatment letter templates.
40 CE units, EPA Registration course certificate, and course materials.